Quick Property Search

Properties by

Price: £139,950
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: A well proportioned three bedroom semi detached family home situated in an established residential area located just off Oakamoor Road on the outskirts of Cheadle town centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge and Dining Kitchen to the ground floor along with Three ...
Price: £135,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: £135, 000 offered on A shared equity scheme (80% - £108, 000) Ascent will provide 20% of the purchase price of the property and purchasers will be required to secure the remaining 80%. Ascent is a ground breaking joint venture between Staffordshire Moorlands District Council and Your Housing to ...
Price: £135,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: £135, 000 offered on A shared equity scheme (80% - £108, 000) Ascent will provide 20% of the purchase price of the property and purchasers will be required to secure the remaining 80%. Ascent is a ground breaking joint venture between Staffordshire Moorlands District Council and Your Housing to ...
Price: £135,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: £135, 000 offered on A shared equity scheme (80% - £108, 000) Ascent will provide 20% of the purchase price of the property and purchasers will be required to secure the remaining 80%. Ascent is a ground breaking joint venture between Staffordshire Moorlands District Council and Your Housing to ...
Price: £122,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: A quality finish and a quality lifestyle rather than just accommodation and size is what Mulberry Cottage is all about! This really is a very rare find indeed... A cottage right at the heart of the village, which looks pretty and is definitely bigger than it looks! If you long for village life this ...
Location: ST14, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire - properties
Agent:Draycotts
Price: £180,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: New to the market, located in a fantastic location on the outskirts of Cheadle, with stunning views over open countryside. This TWO bedroom bungalow benefits from GAS central heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout. With spacious living accommodation briefly comprising large sitting room, ...
Location: DE6, Ashbourne, Derbyshire - houses
Agent:Bagshaws
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: A TWO Bedroomed Semi Detached Property For Sale by Public Auction At The Uttoxeter Race Course, Wood Lane, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 8BD On Wednesday 12th November 2014 at 3pm (Unless on acceptable offer is received beforehand) Guide price £70, 000 to £100, 000 Situation & Description Ivy ...
Price: £35,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Mid terraced house close to Hanley City Centre and benefiting from GAS central heating and double glazing. To be offered For Sale by Public Auction to be held on Monday 6th October 2014 at 6.30 pm at The Best Western Moat House Hotel, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent. Sitting room 3.55 X 3.08 (11'8' X ...
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Accommodation description A well presented Semi Detached House situated on a very popular residential development at Birches Head and within easy access of Hanley city centre and the Potteries towns. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, cloaks and to the first ...
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: *** Offers In Excess Of £75, 000 *** Springbok Properties offers this attractively priced property to encourage a faster than average sale. This property is priced low and is an ideal opportunity for buyers who are in a position to buy fairly quickly. End of Terrace Property Three Bedrooms ONE ...
Price: £42,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Mid Terrace property situated in a convenient location within easy reach of Hanley town centre. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen and shower room. On the first floor TWO bedrooms. Double glazing. Rear yard. No upward chain. Lounge 3.48 X 3.05 max (11'5' X 10'0' max) Double glazed window. ...
Price: £79,950
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Beautifully styled and with a touch of designer chic make this modern duplex apartment a property to add to your viewing list and I am certain you will not be let down! Take the communal stairs to the first floor landing and on entering the accommodation you will find an entrance hallway with a ...
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: A Modern style corner terraced bungalow offered For Sale with no vendor chain on a 50% shared ownership basis of £90, 000 with mortgage or cash for ONE half and £188.46 payable on the remaining share as monthly rent including service charge ( £21.27 ). This property is aimed at applicants aged ...
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: This property offers good investment potential with a strong demand for rental properties in the Hanley area with the town centre shops, stores and businesses all convenient to Tintern Street. The accommodation
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: It needs some 'love' from a forward thinking buyer but this mid terraced property is in a centrally located position for Hanley and the wealth of amenities that are available in and around the improving town centre that has a strong rental demand. The accommodation requires updating and would ...
Price: £59,950
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: A freshly decorated mid terraced property
Price: £77,500
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: No vendor chain! A well presented semi detached home in the popular and convenient location of Sneyd Green, situated on the outskirts of Hanley and with a wide choice of local amenities in the area. Benefits also include a combination GAS central heating system, double glazing with the ...
Price: £149,995
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Stylishly presented and in a great location for access into Hanley centre
Location: SS7, Benfleet, Essex - houses
Price: £395,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Situated within the Westleigh school catchment area and within striking distance of Leigh Broadway and mainline station, a deceptively large three/four bedroom extended semi-detached character house having many fine features throughout for which we recommend an early appointment to view. ...
Location: SS9, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex - flats
Price: £200,000
Date: 24-Sep-2014
Description: Ashleigh Stone are thrilled to offer this TWO double bedroom first floor flat located on the Highlands Estate. This immaculate bright and airy flat is in the Westleigh School catchment area and within walking distance to the Broadway with all it's bars and shops.The property also has a garage and ...
properties by
 
Save search / alert
Copyright © 2014 Houses Flats 24.com, All Rights Reserved.